Our parish Mothers Union is part of the 4 million Mothers Union body which is recognised as the biggest women's organisation in the World.
Current Executive committee:
Ex officio Member: Makananelo Thaba
Objects of the M.U.
- To uphold Christ’s teaching on the nature of marriage and promote its wider understanding.
- To encourage parents to bring up their children in the faith and life of the Church.
- To maintain a worldwide fellowship of Christians united in prayer, worship and service.
- To promote conditions in society favourable to stable family life and protection of children.
- To help those whose family life has met with adversity.